Welcome to the Town of Princess Anne, MD
The town of Princess Anne, as beautiful as its name, has something special to offer. The quality of life in our community is determined in large measure by our commitment to protect our historical integrity and maintain our small-town identity.
Mon-Fri, 8:30am – 4:30pm
Closed on Holidays
Princess Anne Calendar
Town Hall Meetings:
- Every first Monday at 6:30 pm
- Garland Hayward Youth Center
- Every third Monday at 6:00 pm
- Town Hall Conference Room
All meetings are available to the public via Zoom or in person.
Trash Pick Up
- Monday and Tuesdays. (Mondays Eastside of Route 13) (Tuesday Westside of Route 13)
- Please have all trash out the night before
- Please call 410-651-1818 or stop by Town Hall for bulk pick up.
- Percentage: 1.0287%
- Property Tax Bills and disposal bills are released July 1st
- Property Tax Bills are due September 30th and December 31st
- Trash Bill due August 31st