Town of Princess Anne, Maryland
Moving Forward Together
Welcome to the Town of Princess Anne, MD
The town of Princess Anne, as beautiful as its name, has something special to offer. The quality of life in our community is determined in large measure by our commitment to protect our historical integrity and maintain our small town identity.
Mon-Fri, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Maryland Day 3/25/2022
Good Friday 4/15/2022
Memorial Day 5/30/2022
We are working on our new Town website! Our full website will be live soon, so be sure to check back often to see our new and easy-to-navigate website!
Town Hall Meetings:
- Every first Monday at 6:30 pm
- Garland Hayward Youth Center
- Every third Monday at 9:00 am
- Town Hall Conference Room
All meetings are available to the public via GoTomeeting.com or in person.
June 07, 2022 Election Winners:
- At Large – Shelley Johnson
- District One – Joseph Gardner
- District Two – Lionel Frederick
Trash Pick Up
- Mondays and Thursdays
- Please have all trash out the night before
- Please call 410-651-1818 or stop by Town Hall for bulk pick up.
- Percentage: 1.0287%
- Property Tax Bills and disposal bills are released July 1st
- Property Tax Bills are due September 30th and December 31st
- Trash Bill due August 31st
- District Map
- Zoning Map
- Request for Services
- Electrical Inspection Application
- Plumbing Inspection Application
- HVAC Inspection Application
- Encroachment Permit Application
- Grading Permit Application
- Public Assembly Permit Application
- Commercial Building Permit Application
- Residential Building Permit Application
Questions or Comments?
Call us at 410-651-1818 or complete and submit the form below. We will reply promptly.